The Cloud Platform?
This is a cloud video monitoring system that allows you to connect your camera online and save your recordings to be stored in the cloud. Our Uniden Security Cloud platform supports Uniden Security Cloud IP cameras only.
Cloud Features offered by this platform:- Cloud storage for your videos and images
- Scheduling - Create a Schedule for when to turn on/off your motion detection
- Notifications - Receive Motion Detection Alerts
- Motion Detection
- Custom Motion Detection Zone (if your camera supports it)
- Global Motion Detection - Allows you turn on/off motion detection for all cameras
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom functionality (if your camera supports it) - As the data streams through the cloud, the Live Stream will usually have a 4 to 6 second delay. This will cause a slight delay for your Pan/Tilt/Zoom functionality.
- A "Live View" interface that allows you to watch your recordings in real time
- Mobile App support for both Android and iOS that allows you to stream recordings from your mobile device. A notification system will allow you to keep an eye on motion detection events while on the go. All administrative tasks that can be done on the webpage, can also be accomplished in the mobile app such as adding cameras, turning motion detection on/off, and adding schedules.
Here are just a few examples of how customers use cloud surveillance.
- Home and Pet Monitoring. If you have to leave your pet at home while going to work, you can use this service to monitor your pet.
- Monitor your Business. You can use the Live View feature to check-up on your restaurant (or any business) while doing some paperwork in your office.
- Securely Record Activity in the Cloud. Use the scheduling feature to turn on your IP camera whenever you leave your apartment for work, so that all motion activity is recorded and saved in the cloud. This feature, combined with motion notifications will give you the peace of mind you need while you're away.