Please note: Not all phones are exactly the same. Not every bullet will apply to your phone.
- The model number can be found on the front cover of the Owner’s Manual
- The model number can also be found in the battery compartment of the handset
- The model number will be underneath the battery on the actual handset.
- The model number can also be found underneath the bottom of the main base (it is the smallest number)
- The model number always begins with a series of Letters then numbers (older models)
- The 2011 and 2012 model number begins with a single letter “D” then a series of numbers
- The customer seems to always give the serial number because it’s the largest number underneath the base.
- For the older models the model number can sometimes be found on the white stick above or below the serial number.
- For the newer models it will be on a gray strip underneath the white sticker or engraved into the actual phone. Usually black on black.