Initial Setup of Uniden Cordless Telephone
- Make sure the correct AC Adapter is plugged firmly to the wall and main base.
- If the unit is a multiple handset unit, make sure to check the color of the AC adapter
- Make sure the color of the adapter matches the base or charging cradle it’s plugged into.
- Make sure the telephone line cord is plugged in firmly to the telephone jack as well as the base.
- If the unit is a multiple handset unit, the 2nd & 3rd handsets need to register to the main base and not the charging cradle that it sits on for charging purposes
- Make sure the battery is connected securely to the handset.
- 1.Disconnect and reconnect the battery if there is no power to the handset.
- 2.Advised the customer that after plugging in the battery to push the battery connector into the handset.
- 3.Make sure the customer feels the connector snap into place or listens for a click to ensure the battery connected firmly.