SEND PRODUCT FOR REPAIR
If you would like to send a unit in for service, please follow the steps below:
- Download the Repair Request Form and fill out completed (Attached)
- The form can be electronically filled out
- If the unit is covered under warranty, a proof of purchase is required for a no cost warranty repair.
Warranty covers manufacturer’s defects only. Units that are under warranty will be repaired/replaced and shipped to you at no cost.
• If the unit is no longer covered under warranty, payment is required prior to repair. To determine the costs, review them at http://repair.uniden.com.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, check or money order. Include all credit card information on the Repair Request Form.
• In order to expedite the return of your Uniden product, it is our policy to service or exchange and return “out of warranty” items without furnishing an estimate unless the service charge exceeds the standard repair cost.
• If your unit is not repairable or the charge is going to exceed the standard repair cost, you will be notified in writing with an estimate. This estimate will also be available when checking the repair status online.
Include all components that have a potential issue, including cameras, power adapters, DVR/NVR, etc. It is NOT required for you to send in original packaging. All items should be properly wrapped such that no damage occurs during shipping. Uniden is not responsible for incoming damage to products.
• Ship your unit prepaid via UPS or FEDEX or any carrier with a tracking system to:
Uniden America Corp.
C/O Saddle Creek
743 Henrietta Creek Rd., Suite 100
Roanoke, Texas 76262
• Your repair status will be available on the upon receiving your product and processed for repair, which is approximately 5-7 business days. You may check status by visiting our web site at http://repair.uniden.com or call our repair department @ 1-800-235-3874
• Turnaround time for repairs is approximately 14-20 Business days
• Repair service is only available in the United States.
Uniden will not be responsible for non-warrantied repair units that are sent in without payment and/or in which payment was not provided within 30 days of receipt of the unit.