On the UDVR45x4, 85x4, 85x8 and G6/G7 series DVRs, you will insert a FAT32 formatted USB flash drive into either the front USB port or the rear marked USB2.0. (Do not use the mouse USB port)
- In the DVR, you will go to Settings > Backup
- Choose the date you want to backup in the calendar and click search
- Select the events / channels you want to back up
- Once your selections have been completed, click the "Backup" button.
- Depending on the amount of data needed to backup the process will take some time.
- When completed, unmount the USB drive
NOTE: Some USB drives which load drivers onto the computer when first plugged in like SanDisk may not work with the DVR.
On the UDVR46x4, 86x4 and UNVR Series, you will you will insert a FAT32 formatted USB flash drive into either the front USB port or the rear USB.
- Right click on the screen showing the quick menu and go to "Backup".
- Choose the calendar date
- Choose the files/events you want to backup
- Choose your file type (Uniden suggests .avi)
- Choose backup