- Download the firmware or go to http://support.uniden.com/wireless-security to download
- Unzip the file to your computer
- Transfer the file to a clean SD card using the root directory (do not put in a folder on the SD card)
- Place the SD card into your devices monitor
- Go to Settings > General settings > Firmware update > From SD card
- Allow the process to complete the firmware update
- Reboot your monitor
Once rebooted, you will see the "Playback" icon has been replaced by "Light Settings" when you press the 3 dot icon to bring up the settings screen.
From here you can adjust timer, light intensity and duration.